Director, Producer, Performer, Creative Consultant
|Productions||Date of Productions|
[Play, Comedy, Original]
- Directed by Woodie King, Jr.
- Produced by arrangement with The New Federal Theatre of New York
|Aug 04, 1988 - Dec 31, 1988|
|Don't Get God Started|
[Musical, Revue, Original]
- Artistic Consultant: Woodie King, Jr.
|Oct 29, 1987 - Jan 10, 1988|
- Executive Producer: Woodie King, Jr.
|Mar 27, 1980 - Apr 13, 1980|
|for colored girls who have considered suicide / when the rainbow is enuf|
- Produced by Woodie King, Jr.
|Sep 15, 1976 - Jul 16, 1978|
|The First Breeze of Summer|
[Play, All Black Cast, Original]
- Produced in collaboration with Woodie King, Jr.
|Jun 10, 1975 - Jul 20, 1975|
|What the Wine-Sellers Buy|
- Produced in association with Woodie King, Jr.
|Feb 14, 1974 - Mar 17, 1974|
|The Great White Hope|
- Performer: Woodie King [Young Negro, Drummer]
|Oct 03, 1968 - Jan 31, 1970||